Friday, February 12, 2010

Okay, I never thought I would start blogging... who has the time. Well I decided that whether or not I had the time, I didn't want to lose the memories. Many days notes may be in short hand, once again "no time", but they'll be things I can look back at since my memory is so poor. So, here goes..
Today, one of our favorite pass times- cushion jumping. All the pillows, couch and chair cushions have all been moved to the family room floor. A great source of giggles and exercise. Keeps the kids busy, while I do important things (like start blogs, I mean housework).
Because we took the couch cushions off you can imagine what kind of things we found underneath... play bunny ears- with some sort of dead bug on them, the barbie wii game case, and nail polish (thankfully it was closed).
Thanks to daddy being home from a business trip both children slept through the night without a "peep".
Potty training update: nothing to take note of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment