Friday, June 11, 2010

My children are beautiful, intelligent, creative, funny, happy... the list could go on. I love them dearly.
Claire made some beautiful art this week. All on her own, no prompting involved.
Bella is so determined to be big, to do things "my myself". I am glad she is cheerful and gets over things easily or she'd spend all day frustrated with the things she hasn't yet mastered.

When Claire woke up this morning she had sneezed out a snot rocket. What I saw was her leaving her room with some gross goo hanging from her sniffer. So, I prompted a tissue and put my arm around her to hug her, in the process I put my hand in a pile of snot on her pjs. Yuck!! apparently she had sneezed more than I originally saw.

and yet I love them more today than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment