Monday, February 15, 2010

I forgot

Bella did finally go potty today on the potty chair. Even once a day would be a success to me.

We went to Grandma and Grandpa's for another fabulous Monday night dinner- chicken parmesan, spaghetti, homemade foccacia, salad, and caramel drenched spice cake. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!

When we returned home... Usually we take our coats and shoes off on the rug right after we enter the house. We came inside, I took off my coat and hung it up, I looked over at Claire and instead of her shoes or coat being off her pants and undies were around her ankles. So I asked "what are your pants doing down?" She simply replied "I forgot". She knew something came off right away after walking into the house, but for some reason went for the pants instead of the coat or shoes.

Claire's great ideas for the day: "Wouldn't it be great if everything was blue". I told her that if everything was blue it would be hard to see, and we wouldn't have other colors like purple, her favorite. so her idea changed to "Wouldn't it be great if everything was rainbow?". Yes, wouldn't that be great?

Just to make it public so Micah has to follow through (even if tempted to renig) he told me tonight that if I put the kids to bed tonight, that he would do it for the rest of the week. Woo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment